The smallest compressor in this family still delivers well over 1,500HP. The carefully designed housing was made to fit in applications where space is a concern and still deliver twice the power of a typical roots type system.
Vortech’s V-20 series superchargers have a long successful heritage, with an industry reputation of being the most durable and efficient superchargers in competition today. The new Vortech V-24 XB105 has the most efficient, largest volute in class (11″). Another revolutionary feature of the V-24 XB105 is the new Diverging Diffusion Technology (DDT) impeller/volute performance system with engine specific tunability. With all the engineering and new technology put into Vortech’s latest offering, the V-24 XB105 has already started on the path towards domination.
Current Vortech V-24 Xi superchargers can be upgraded to the V-24 XB105.
- Newly engineered ultra efficient lightweight Billet impeller
- 6% more flow area over the Vortech V-24 Xi
- Improved 11″ ‚diameter‘ volute.
- Diverging Diffusion Technology (DDT)
- Will be legal in all applicable popular racing classes.
- Engine-specific Tunable Diffusion.