The new standard, our most popular supercharger has a self-contained lubrication system. The V-3 comes with an attached oil drain extension so the unit does not have to be removed for servicing. The supercharger uses the quieter helical cut gears (3.61:1 ratio). Compressor choices include the Si or SCi in both CW and CCW rotations and straight or curved outlet.
The V-3 supercharger features an internally lubricated transmission, allowing for supercharger installation and operation without oil lines.
- Helical gear design with 3.6:1 step-up
- The V-3 supercharger can be installed into any existing Vortech V-1, V-2, V-4, V-5 or V-7 bracketry
- Includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle
- A ventilated gear case assembly eliminates any potential internal pressure issues that are currently associated with non-vented competitive designs
- Integrated gear case baffling for proper oil control
- Simple oil slinger design does not require separate shaft or bearing set. This provides proper fluid delivery to gears and bearings
- Superchargers are factory pre-filled with our special synthetic fluid.
- Integrated dipstick for simple fluid checks